When it comes to windows and doors in Houston, vinyl is an all-around excellent choice. Unlike wood, vinyl windows and doors will never rot or require endless repainting. And unlike aluminum, vinyl windows and doors will never pit or flake. Simonton vinyl windows and doors are made from the highest quality vinyl and require almost no maintenance. In fact, an occasional washing will keep them looking like new for years. Plus, they offer increased comfort and lower utility bills, provide headache-free operation and add value to your home. You can’t get much better than that.
- Increased Comfort Simonton’s vinyl windows and doors offer excellent thermal performance for year-round comfort and to help lower utility bills.
- Easy Operation Our windows and doors open and close easily for maximum performance with minimum effort.
- Weatherability The premium vinyl used in Simonton windows and doors can stand up to extreme weather conditions year after year.
- Energy Efficiency Vinyl is an effective insulator. Our vinyl profiles are specially designed to work with advanced glass packages for optimum energy efficiency.
- Low Maintenance The color of the vinyl is integrated throughout, so frames and sash will never require painting, and they resist pollution, salt spray and dirt.
- Value Not only do Simonton windows and doors help to lower home utility bills, they also add value to your home.
Testing shows that vinyl window and doors are comparable to wood products in thermal efficiency.
What makes the best windows?
In our opinion it is a variety of items such as beauty, function, and durability. Depending on your personal preference, if you do your research, you will find the Simonton products typically win in all three of the window categories. With hundreds of window types and hundreds of Houston window companies to choose from, all you can do is do your research and make a sound judgement.
In our decades of experience dealing with all window types, manufacturers, and materials, we have found the Simonton meets the needs best for cost, appearance, and durability! Contact us today for a free consultation!
Most homeowners are reluctant to put wood windows in Houston.
At Meyerland, we understand your concern, which is why we sell wood windows with Jeldwen Auralast pine that will not rot! If you cut a piece of this pine in two and submerge it in water… it simply will not rot because the Auralast preservative process saturates the entire piece of wood! Here is more information…
• The Basics
• We Care
WHAT IS AURALAST WOOD?
AuraLast Wood is the result of years of research and development, producing an exceptional pine wood that lasts and lasts…for many years to come. The proprietary vacuum-pressure process with leading-edge technology is designed to distribute the active ingredients into the very core of the wood for virtually 100% surface to core protection against wood rot, termites, and water saturation
In contrast, other manufacturers use dip-treated wood, which is protected on the surface only. This means the treatment’s effectiveness will be compromised when the surface is broken during installation.
Industry Leading Warranties
• Lifetime limited warranty on Pine Exterior Door Frames, Components and Exterior Trim Boards against wood rot and/or termites
• 20-year limited warranty on Windows and Doors with AuraLast against wood rot and /or termites